Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hard to Believe its been Thirteen Years...


Seems like it was just yesterday that I fell in love with Glen, then I look at our wedding album and then look in the mirror and realize it wasn't.   I'm glad it wasn't yesterday because 13 years and four kids later I love him more now than I ever have.  It is pretty funny how we've changed over the years.  We even laugh about how our love song has changed.  Danced our first dance to "I swear" and now we dance around our house to "Everything."  Linger awhile and you can hear how we have evolved.

Honey (H3), Happy Anniversary!  I love you - you are the one my soul loves.






3 comments:

Gloria said...

Happy Anniversary to you! You guys look like you should be posing for your prom pictures! I was happy to have been there to witness your vows, but sad I didn't get to enjoy the after party...I remember I had to leave to take Arthur to the airport, he was still in college in Atlanta...I had just graduated nursing school...babies, I tell ya, we were all just babies! Plus that was the only other time I ever met Emily's husband - Josh (the second was this past December at my house).

What was the song that Glen sang to you during the wedding?

Tavia said...

"If you could see what I see" by Geoff Moore and the Distance. We were just mere babes.

Gloria said...

I was talking to Gigi after work today, you - your blog - and the your kids comments were the topic of conversation...we were cracking up talking about Lydia (a.k.a Mohammad Ali), Jaron's (a.k.a Bruce Lee) moves, peed seats and dog food appetizers.