Sunday, May 18, 2008

Congratulations Graduates!


Today was Graduation Sunday at Church.  This is always a special time for Glen and I as we get to honor our high school seniors.  Glen usually teaches and we always have a slideshow.  This year we had our biggest graduation class ever, ten students.  It was also a special year because this is the first graduating class that we have been their pastors their entire middle school and high school experience, so needless to say it will be hard to say goodbye.  It is a bittersweet time.  We have gotten to know some of them really well and grown to love them.  We are so excited to see where God will take them and how He will use them, but it will also be hard not to see them on a weekly basis.  We know that God allows us to have them for a season, but its hard to let them go.  I figure its a small taste of how it will be with my own children.  I love some of them like they were my own and I have felt honored that God has used me in their lives.  They are very special young adults and I know with God in the forefront of their lives they will do amazing things. 

Congratulations Brent, Sarah, Kristi, Tabitha, Tyler, Isaiah, Brianna, Keira, Holly and Ana Kate. 

No comments: