Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daniel's Graduation


I just got home from going to see my baby brother graduate from high school.  I had a wonderful time being with my family.  It was fun to watch Daniel at Graduation, but still managed to shed a few tears.  Sitting between my other brother Nick and sister Crystal didn't help matters because they were making fun of me for crying.  It was actually a wide array (that was for Crystal and Dad) of emotions this weekend.  We all laughed our heads off as Daniel paraded around in a borrowed hot pink unitard with a big ruffle that he wanted to wear under his cap and gown.  We laughed even harder when my father went yelling after him outside our house to get his butt back inside.(By the way, my parents threatened him within an inch of his life if he actually wore the thing.)  I almost peed my pants when Daniel fell down the steps after receiving his diploma, everyone else in the audience gasped.  Needless to say, he got $100 for the stunt from his friend who dared him to do it.  As my Dad put it several times..."It was a good day!"

2 comments:

Gloria said...

What great family pictures! It makes my heart smile to see all the brothers and sisters together. I know you missed your hubby and little ones, but it sure sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Gigi said...

What a joy it must have been to spend time with your entire family. I remember when your mom was pregnant with Daniel. Didn't he have like the blondest, curliest hair? That was so long ago. I feel so old.