Thursday, July 31, 2008

Patty Cake



Lydia's favorite thing to play right now with me is "Patty Cake".  We must have played it at least forty times today.  I love watching her little face when we sing together.  She gets so tickled with herself.  Lately at the end of the song she falls completely backwards out of my lap and does a back flip.  Then she climbs into my lap again and says "gan mommy!"  I started playing "Swing, Swing, Swing, on a summer's day" with her and she likes that one as well.  I can't for the life of me remember any other clapping songs, so ladies help me.  If you remember any please comment or mail me the lyrics.  I'd appreciate it. 

1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

The lady with the Alligator Purse is the only one I know...the swing one you know sounds like a good one!