Sunday, August 17, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged to clue you in on six things you may not know about me...

6.  In my alter-life, I would be a size 6 (don't want to be too greedy), drive a lime-green GTO and would have won Amazing Race twice.  I'd also be a beautiful contemporary dancer.  

5.  I love almost everything about the 80s.

4.  I hate touching feet.

3.  I dream in color and my dreams have detailed dialogues.

2.  I'd like to be a super-hero fighting for the injustice of children.

1.  The older I get the more I realize there is little I know about myself. (I still can't figure out what I want to be when my children grow up.)

4 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

Your feet or everyone elses? You're so origional!

Tavia said...

Everyone elses and the less I have to touch mine the better. The ironic thing is...I love getting pedicures? I'm nuts!

Gigi said...

I don't know what I'm gonna do with my life, either. Maybe we could both become super heroes. I'd love to have like one of the X-men powers. Oooo, I'd love to be a part of the X-men school.

Gigi said...

By the way, sorry if I sound crazy, I'm assuming you've seen the X-men films.