Monday, August 18, 2008

Had to post this too...


My friend Emily post this on her blog and I had to share it with my other friends as well.  In my tagged blog I wrote that I love almost everything about the 80s.  The music had to be one of my favorites.  It was just so much fun.  It's bizarre how many songs I know and love because generally my parents only let me listen to christian music when I was young.  Mercy Me (a christian band) has this thing called cover tune grab bag that they recreate songs from the 80s.  They are all hysterical but my favorites are Eye of the Tiger and Never gonna give you up.  I loved it!  It made me laugh.  Hope you enjoy it as well.

3 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

I am so glad you enjoyed it too. My favorite was Girls just wanna have fun...but eye of the tiger had me laughing as well.

Gloria said...

I remember back in the day you telling us how your dad had a fit to Paula Abdul's "Hush, Hush"....he thought it was some obscene song with her singing push, push. You had us all cracking up.

Tavia said...

You have a good memory!