Saturday, February 16, 2008

We're Home!!!

We got home around 5 pm this evening and when we put the kids down at 8 - they were out in 2 minutes or less.  The boys didn't want to sleep in their room tonight so I let them sleep in our office - on the futon.  As I sit here typing there is a symphony of snoring going on behind me.  That's Evan on the left and Jaron is under Goofy on the right - and you can't see Ethan because he is curled up under the blanket, but its a 3 brass band behind me singing me a lullaby.

When we pulled up to our house we caught some of our friends from church hanging a big banner and balloons welcoming us home.  It was nice to see smiling faces and be reminded that we were missed.  

So now the unpacking begins...  Have you ever noticed that unpacking takes just as long, if not longer than packing?  I'm sure I will have something to say about it in the next few days.  But I guess for now, I'll catch some zzzzzzzzz.  Goodnight.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Does Evan have his feet on his brother's head??

Unpacking is the worst! When you pack, it is exciting - you have a journey ahead. But even though it is nice to come home... unpacking means lots of laundry and then having to put everything away!

Tavia said...

Now that you mention it, I do believe that Evan had his legs laying over Jaron's body . They are silly sleepers.