Thursday, February 19, 2009

Per Gloria's Hint....

So I haven't been blogging much lately. I guess you could say I have had writers block. I've had to give a couple of "talks" over the last few weeks and have been busily working on those and neglecting my blog. Tomorrow I head to "The Weekend". For all of us old Episcopalians that would be "Chrysalis". I am giving the "Growth Talk" which is about prayer and study to 29 teenage girls and 24 team members on Saturday morning. If you happen to think of me around 11 am. say a little prayer. Also pray for my family as I will be away from them from 2:45 pm tomorrow till about 8 pm on Sunday evening. Once I debrief from it, I am sure to have lots of things to blog about.

Until then....

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Welcome back to the blog world. You've really been active with your "talks" lately! How was this past weekend?