Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't know what to say?

It's been awhile since I've imparted any words of value on my blog. I have to admit that I've been going through a lot of things personally and have felt unsure of what to write and what to keep to myself. I'm learning on my own strength I'm such a failure. It's a difficult and humbling experience. God and I are working on some things in my heart and it's been a journey. I've found forgiveness, acceptance and unconditional love when I laid everything at his feet.

You would think I would feel like the world has been lifted off my shoulders. But it doesn't feel that way. I feel like I'm carrying self-doubt, guilt and shame around like a 9-month pregnant woman. I know it's my own fault for not releasing those feelings. With all the heart-purging I've been experiencing lately, I just can't seem to shake it. I know it's a process. I know it takes time. But like so many things in my life, I just want to hurry up and get through it. It's all character building and faith walking - things I think I would have grasped better as a young christian.

No comments: