Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Role Model for my Children

Uncle Nick is a star in all my children's eyes.  He is super cool, very sweet (ask Lydia), extremely funny and the best fisherman they've ever known (actually the only one they've ever known).  I'm guessing these shots were taken as part of his job promotion (and no he's not what you're thinking), but he said I could post them.  He works for an abstinence based program that goes into public schools in Florida, he's a tech man and a speaker.  I'm guessing the second shot was for Charlotte (his wife) and fun, but we got a big laugh out of it and the boys think he looks like the incredible hulk.  

2 comments:

Nick said...

Yeah so my boss got this big time idea that we should all get some sweet shots for the website. Well this hot shot came in and started takin our pics. Well I asked him how many have you taken all together and he said about 300. So then I asked how are you giving these pics to my boss? He said by disk. My boss is going to get the disk and pick the ones he likes and send them back to him for proofing and all that.. So I thought how funny would it be if as he's sorting thru them he stumbles across me with me shirt off. Well it worked...the only problem is my boss was with four other board members LOOKING thru these pics. He said it got really quit and everyone looked at each other and it was quit for about 20 seconds and they all started laughing and they could not stop laughing for about 10 min. So they were for Charlotte but they were also for a good laugh..


Making people laugh with clean humor

Nick

gideonmommasita said...

You are cracking me up! The background info is hilarious! I am so glad I checked your blog tonight!!!