Saturday, June 7, 2008

A sure sign of summer

You can tell by the infrequent amount of blogs the last couple of weeks that I am getting into the busyness of summer.  Next week is Soul Survivor, our big camp we put on each year for the youth. Plus with the kids home from school there is little time to sit and think, much less write anything intelligent or interesting.  

I've been preparing for company all week.  My mom and brother, Daniel are coming tonight for Soul Survivor.  Early next week, my best girlfriend and her family (including mom and dad) are coming also.  I'm very excited to be spending some special time with them all.  I'll try to keep you posted on our happenings.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far.  Remember to stop and smell the roses, take in some sun and laugh a lot...I plan to.

1 comment:

gideonmommasita said...

Seems like I get used to one routine when it flies out the window and I have to work with a new one. This time Josh came up with a summer schedule, something else he did this weekend. Enjoy your mom, brother and Melody...what a treat! Post a picture every now and then if you can.