Saturday, June 21, 2008

New York, here we come!!!

We are headed on our family vacation tomorrow after church.  All of our company has left except my mom and she will be coming with us to Cape Cod.

We are stopping in New York City for a couple of days.  My dad is meeting us there and we are planning to visit the American Museum of Natural History, The Children's Museum of Manhattan, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.  Glen and I would like to take in a show for our anniversary, but we'll just have to see.  We're not sure if we'll hit everything, but we are going to try.  I'll try to keep you posted.

Then we will all head to Plymouth, Massachusetts (Cape Cod) for a week of fun at the beach.  My Aunt Joann and Uncle Larry have a house by the water.  We are looking forward to hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa.  

It should be lots of fun.  

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Sounds like an awesome trip is ahead of you, can't wait to hear all about it. Arthur and I have enjoyed our trips to Manhattan.

Mel said...

Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing some good pictures.